Preparation for Maha Sivratri
Preparation for Mahasivratri Inner Pilgrimage starting Feb 19th to March 4th:::
Like the full moon of the mind waning into the new moon of the Spirit is our journey!
– Affirm Pray Cry Sing: God I seek You to be lit in me.
– Identify Soul needs and set intent of pilgrimage if able.
– Create harmony with relationships, work, responsibilities and needs.
– Create altar space at home.
– Create time space for devotional yoga/ meditation/ kirtan. Brisk morning time & night time celebrations of each day.
– Set date of Feb 19th to set alight the journey of all journeys!
Ready to start pilgrimage::::
– Light each breath in mantra fires. Light the Now that consumes the past.
– Climb above navel. Arise above attachments. Climb above 5 senses, above hunger, above to be Spirit.
– Daily yoga/ puja/ meditation/ kirtan celebrations.
– Feast fasting: Nuts/ fruits/ raw juices/ water / herbs.
– Incubate the sacred embryo of Lord Siva through our daily yoga.
– Rest the mind in states of sleepless sleep, Turiya.
– Set alight the body and mind in each moment celebrations, our pilgrimage.
– Do external pilgrimages as a bee seeking nectars of grace.
– Breaking free of addictions of all forms.
– Worship each other as Siva. Address each other as Siva. Serve in humility.
– Be dharma grace of Consciousness knowing compassion, love, kindness, forgiveness, goodness.
– Be the vortex of Light that is guided, protected and incubating greater Light.
Our Event: Feb 19th: Initiation Livestream with Nandhiji @Nandhiji
Aum Namah Sivaya!