18 Yogic techniques to multiply Consciousness AUM NAMAH SIVAYA
Infinity shapes finite. Aum Namah Sivaya is to invoke the Yogi within who is in yoga with Source perpetually. Yogam: is Wholeness as Sun. Shine in health, vitality, The potent form of Lord Siva is resonance- AUM NAMAH SIVAYA. Consciousness is God, Lord Siva.
- Be in the Now- Atha. Let go of past & anxieties of future. Process: Take first step of yoga- states of harmony where unions with Source God is possible. ATHA AUM NAMAH SIVAYA
- Past cannot be changed but the energies of past can be transformed. Karma, our past is negated by our dharma of the present. Process: Utilize AUM NAMAH SIVAYA mantra fire to resolve past effectively.
- Future is seeds of now. Incubate well each intent in the womb of Source within us. With wisdom create heavens. Process: AUM NAMAH SIVAYA gifts the knowing and wisdom that leads us to the future of completeness.
- Relationships is energy of importance. Transform individual & human relationshIp energies to positive using honoopono. Process: Prayer “Please forgive me for wrongs I may have done knowingly or unknowingly, in this life or past lives. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I am grateful for your forgiveness. I forgive every person and every circumstance of past. I am love. I love you” Utilize AUM NAMAH SIVAYA with emotions within intent to clear up relationship karma. Seek forgiveness and forgive. Forgive and let go. Receive forgiveness as love. Gratitude. Love there is. Be
- Utilize the toes to harmonize breath. When the Sun & Moon breath is brought to harmony, the mind gets optimal in thoughts. Flipping breath to left and then to the right sets the mind in harmony. Process: Press the left toe to stimulate the flip of breath to the left- the moon energies of rejuvenation. Press the right toe to stimulate the sun energies of inspiration and enthusiasm. By pressing the toes of feet while sitting down, alternate breath
- Breath as Guru- Mother / Father/ Ancestors; All the Gurus /Inner Guru/ Experience Yogic breath. When our lungs intakes larger quantity of air, our breath creates euphoria. Process- Inhale from the roots & exhale from the crown slowly. Our life experience gets richer. We are in our calm inner space of harmony.
- Navel Chakra- Master emotions As breath arises, feel the spot above the navel. Our mind detaches itself of emotions and its attachment to memories & body. Wisdom is our realities. Process: Utilize AUM NAMAH SIVAYA mantra to activate the Guru chakra above the navel
- Constantly expand Consciousness: Process: Retain breath and recite AUM NAMAH SIVAYA. Delve in the vast space of Infinity. Experiencing samadhi results in bliss and awe of constant expansion of our mind.
- SKY Worship: Akaaya Darsanam- Affirm I am Infinite, I am Lord Siva Process: Once a day, look at the sky. The most visible form of infinity is the Sky. Putting hands out, connect to infinity with AUM NAMAH SIVAYA.
- JOY Pillar of Light Meditation: Awake, become Lord Siva the Infinite Light Process- Imagine ourselves as a pillar of Light with no beginning or end. Visualization of the Pillar of Light within with AUM NAMAH SIVAYA, multiply the I Am experience. Be Joy!
- Lamp & altar space creates the Temple within. Process- Create an altar for ourselves where we reside. Light a Lamp each day to Source connect. That we do outside manifests inside. Celebrate Oneness with the Lamp fire reciting AUM NAMAH SIVAYA.
- Connect to all of realities through the Five Elements. Earth, Fluidity, Fire, Air & Space. Know ourselves to be Master of Universes. Process: Through each element recite AUM NAMAH SIVAYA
- Know awareness of death and beyond death to be Spirit. Awake as Spirit, we are the Sun with realities going around us. Process: Reciting AUM NAMAH SIVAYA ride breath to states of breath beyond breath.
- Break mental clutter & dissolve mind blocks. Process: Use two hands to clap. Add AUM before and after AUM NAMAH SIVAYA.
- Dissolve loneliness. Be whole. As whole our vibrations create harmonious realities. Process: Recite AUM NAMAH SIVAYA 108x using beads. 108 as number gives completion and potency to the mantra chanting.
- Purify our energies with the fire, sun, ocean, sky, forest and any aspect of Nature. Each aspect of nature has a gift of energy to receive. Nature is God! Process: Chant and connect with AUM NAMAH SIVAYA.
- Be the vastness of Self. The realization of vastness of our our Being gifts us grandness of purpose and vision Process: When chanting AUM NAMAH SIVAYA visualize ourselves 9-10 feet high.
- Incubate the mind while asleep. Grow the mind’s potential in the space of sleep. Nurture the mind for readiness the next day. Process: Before falling asleep chant AUM NAMAH SIVAYA. JAI GURUVE THUNAI- Be the grace of Consciousness.
Mastery of Consciousness
There are no reviews yet.